1) Does Air Purifier Lite eliminate viruses?
Yes. The Air Purifier Lite comes with an Antivirus 3-in-1 filter engineered by MEDICOS that contains antivirus properties and eliminates up to 99% of viruses, bacteria and germs.
2) Does the Air Purifier Lite remove bad odor?
Yes. The Air Purifier Lite comes with an active carbon filter (under Antivirus 3-in-1 filter) that removes unpleasant odors effectively. It can eliminate smells from smoke, pets, food, garbage and even baby diapers.
3) How often do I need to replace the filter?
The filter should be replaced once every 5 months = 300 hrs. There would be a purple light indicator to notify you once the filter is supposed to be replaced
4) Is there any replacement filter available? What is the cost of it?
Yes. The product name of the replacement filter is Antivirus 3-in-1 Filter. There are a total of 2 replacement filters under a package. The price will be RM79.90 for two replacement Antivirus 3-in-1 Filters.
5) How to activate the ionisation function of Air Purifier Lite?
Long press on the on/off button for 8 seconds after turning on the device.
6) Where can I use this product besides in the vehicle?
The Air Purifier Lite can be used anywhere you go such as in the room, office, anywhere!
7) What is the warranty of this product?
1 to 1 Warranty policy
Trapo offers 1 to 1 warranty exchange policy with faulty products from manufacturing defects. The product will be evaluated by our product specialist, any damage caused by the user is will not be part of this.