1) How long does it last after applying on the surface?
For normal occasions, it lasts around 2-3 months.
2) Does the Plastiguard Car Coating have a scent?
No. The Plastiguard Car Coating is odorless.
3) Could it be used on car mats?
No. The Plastiguard Car Coating can only be used on vehicle exterior plastic.
4) Can it be used on faded plastic?
Yes, definitely! The Plastiguard Car Coating is designed to restore the shine and luster of car exterior plastic. Just make sure you clean it thoroughly and dry before applying the Plastiguard Car Coating.
5) What is the direction of use for the Plastiguard Car Coating?
Wash your vehicle car plastic thoroughly with water, leave it dry. Spray 1-3 times of Plastiguard Car Coating on the sponge provided and wipe it evenly on the car exterior plastic.
1 to 1 Warranty policy
Trapo offers 1 to 1 warranty exchange policy with faulty products from manufacturing defects. The product will be evaluated by our product specialist, any damage caused by the user is will not be part of this.